*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/2255218-Shes-golden-with-four-arms-and-three-brea
by revan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1542801
You’re a young man stranded on an alien port. Sex up an alien fem!
This choice: She's golden, with four arms and three breasts.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She's golden, with four arms and three brea...

    by: Texienne
"I'm really very sorry, sir," this amazing thing says to you, with a look of sincere apology. "I mistook you for my brother."

She acts like a totally normal girl back home, but her skin looks like she's been covered in gold paint, while her eyes are amethyst. Her lips are gold too, in a slightly darker shade. Her hair is the same darker shade of gold, and amazing for its length as well. She has it in a pony tail which hangs all the way down to her thighs. If she let it down, it would probably reach past her knees.

She now has folded the hands from her lower pair of arms behind her butt, while the upper pair… well one hand is toying with her side-bangs will the other hand is resting on her purse. Her outfit looks normal too… from the waist down. She's wearing a very fashionable skirt. Her blouse is fashionable too, but she's only got her upper arms through the two available sleeves and the top button fastened. The rest of them are unbuttoned, and she has the blouse hooked back behind the shoulders of her lower arms, leaving her three breasts on gorgeous full display.

They don't all face forward like the fake triple-breasted women you've seen pics of. This girl's breasts are too big to allow that. Instead, the middle one is staring right at you while the two outside ones look off a bit to the left and right and spread out almost as wide as her shoulders.

Their skin has the same golden perfection as the rest of the girl, with areolae the color of her lips, small relative to the size of her breasts but very pretty. Her nipples might be puffing up a bit under your scrutiny too.

The girls asks, "Hello?"

You cough with surprise, then clear your throat. "Ah, your brother looks like me?"

"From the back, yes," she nodded. "He's not as cute as you from the front. Don't tell him I said that!"

She is acting totally like a girl from back home, despite her appearance. You have questions about that too, but her appearance comes first.

"I can't imagine you having a brother that looks like me, even from the back."

"Oh!" she brightened up and clapped her hands together. "You must be new here! You don't know about hybrids. Well, it takes some work at the fertility clinic, but you'll run into plenty of people like me whose parents are different species."

"So you're… part human?"

She nodded quickly. "I'm Ming-hua. My half-brother's father is human just like our mother, so he doesn't look like me. You're human too, right?"

You nod. At least you know why she sounds so normal, but… seriously?

"Did you just wake up here today? Someone just dumped you off without explanations?"

"I guess… yeah?"

She immediately hooks on to your arm and drags you along with her, walking toward a station for one of the public transportation trains you've seen.

"Come on, then. We have to go to register!"

"Register for what?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/2255218-Shes-golden-with-four-arms-and-three-brea