*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/667786-Shes-an-Earth-girl-but-shes-had-enhancements
by revan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1542801
You’re a young man stranded on an alien port. Sex up an alien fem!
This choice: She's an Earth girl, but she's had... enhancements.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She's an Earth girl, but she's had... enhancements

    by: Texienne
"Whoopsie!" she laughs with embarrassment. "You're not who I thought you were. Sorry about that! I was waiting for my partner. He's supposed to meet me here for lunch, but I thought he'd shown up early. Not very many Earthers in this town you know! Haven't seen you before, are you new around here?"

"I.. um... just got here, I guess. I don't know how. I just woke up and..."

The girl gives you a knowing nod. "Yeah, that happens a lot. You probably got subbed."

"Subbed?"

"Some alien is on Earth acting like he's you, screwing your girl, cashing your paychecks and doing research on Earth for some company or some university. Not legal to kill you off, so he dumped you here. Welcome to your new home planet, Dude."

She is incredibly gorgeous, with enormous blue eyes, shampoo-commercial blond hair and a happy, friendly smile, but you almost can't look her in the eyes. It's not like you're embarrassed or uncomfortable or anything. It's just, you can't tear your eyes off her incredible...

You have the following choices:

1. Breasts

2. Wings

3. Tattoos

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542801-Interplanetary-Relationships/cid/667786-Shes-an-Earth-girl-but-shes-had-enhancements