*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "The mouth."
  2. rachel
  3. welcome
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1543452-female-cockvore/cid/763656-The-mouth
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1543452
A Story where females have dicks and one of then plans to sallow you
This choice: "The mouth."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"The mouth."

    by: Unknown
"The mouth... get on your knees, slut." Rachel said rather bluntly. The slut was in shock, that dick was huge! "This really is my lucky day" she whispered to herself, rushing to her knees. She put her lips gently on the head of the penis, licking it ever so softly. "Oh, I can already tell you're experienced." cooed Rachel with a smile. Mother always said not to play with her food, but Rachel couldn't resist, she loved fucking her meals. The slut began shoving the cock into her mouth, giving the most excellent head Rachel has ever received. She started increasing speed,Rachel could feel it, she was close to coming. She held out for as long as she could, and finally shot off a inhumanly large load of cum down her throat.

The slut began gagging, this is a lot of cum, she thought. After getting the salty snack( meal) down, Rachel asks, "Well, how did she taste? She was a rough one,but oh so enjoyable going down..." The slut looked at her, confused and asked, "What are you ta-" but was cut off by Rachel shoving her face into her cock. It began to open and started swallowing her! The phallus already had her whole head inside, and her breast were already making their way in. She tried to grab onto something, but the dick was too overpowering. It was up to her ass now, and the slut was kicking to no avail. Rachel gave her a smack on the ass, and began pushing her down her cock. her feet were the only thing still sticking out, and with a little push, they were inside.

Rachel let out a large sigh as the slut began to roll into the fetal in her balls. She was delicious and would soon be next weeks cum. The only question is, who will I go after next, wondered Rachel, already imagining next week's meal.

You have the following choices:

1. Nerds are always tasty...

*Noteb*
2. An unsuspecting fmale secretary

*Noteb*
3. My friend Lisa?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
hairy63 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1543452-female-cockvore/cid/763656-The-mouth