*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breast expansion
  2. What power does she get?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/676379-Breast-expansion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1548787
breast growth,giantess and shrinking
This choice: Breast expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Breast expansion

    by: Linjeda271
Jackie said, "I understand now. I now have the power the shrink anyone, grow myself, or grow my breast." Jackie then looked at her breast before saying, "I do like my breast. But I have sometimes wondered what it would be like if they were bigger."

Soon Jackie began to concentrate. She imagined that her breast were bigger. At least H-cup size. She was soon overwhelmed by a warmness in her chest. She looked at her chest and noticed that her bra was pushing outward. Surprisingly it did not show any signs of straining.

Jackie was shocked. "My breast are growing. Just like I imagined it." she said. She watched as her bosom grew and grew. The growth sent a wave of pleasure throughout her body.

Eventually the growth stopped. Jackie's breast were at H-cup size. "Just like I imagined it." Jackie said.

Now Jackie would.....

You have the following choices:

1. Make her breast even bigger

2. Grow herself

3. Shrink someone

*Noteb*
4. Get a slave and crush them.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/676379-Breast-expansion