*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking her neighbor
  2. What power does she get?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/716700-Shrinking-her-neighbor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1548787
breast growth,giantess and shrinking
This choice: shrinking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrinking her neighbor

    by: Linjeda271
Just as Jackie was about to make her decision on what to do with her power, there was a knock at the door. Jackie got up and walked to her door. She looked through the peephole, and saw that it was her neighbor Ben.

"Ben's here. Maybe I'll use my power on him. But what will I do to him." Jackie said to herself. She then got an idea.

Outside, Ben stood there waiting for Jackie to open the door. Suddenly Ben got this weird feeling in his body. He almost felt as if he was tired. "What's going on?" Ben wondered. He then looked at he door. From his perspective it looked bigger than before. "Was Jackie's door always that big?" To his surprise the door kept getting bigger. "Why is her door getting bigger?" he asked. He then looked around and saw that it was happening to everything. "Why is everything getting bigger?" He paused, then said, "Unless everything is not getting bigger. I'm get smaller."

Indeed Ben was shrinking. He got smaller and smaller. He feared he was going to shrink out of existence. Fortunately for him he stopped shrinking. Ben saw that the world around him was huge. But the world wasn't huge, he was just very small. "Well I stopped shrinking. Now what do I do?" Ben said.

Just hen the door opened. Ben looked up and saw Jackie standing there. Ben screamed and jumped, calling Jackie's name. Jackie looked down and saw the tiny Ben. She guess he was about 3inches tall. She bent down, picked him up, and brought him to her eye level.

In her hand Ben said, "Jackie thank you. Listen you've got to help me. I don't know how, but I shrunk. I don't want to be like this. Please help me."

Jackie smile and said, "Sure Ben I'll help you."

Jackie then.....

You have the following choices:

1. Breast vored Ben

2. Sat on Ben

3. Ate Ben

*Noteb*
4. Made herself bigger

5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/716700-Shrinking-her-neighbor