*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Continue her growth
  2. Big Cowgirl, Big Breast
  3. Growth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/749471-Continue-her-growth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1548787
breast growth,giantess and shrinking
This choice: Continue her growth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Continue her growth

    by: Linjeda271
"I don't think I'm quite big enough for the city." Jackie said.

Jackie imagined that she was larger. Much larger than she was right now. Warmness entered her body. Soon Jackie began to grow. She saw the world around her getting smaller and smaller. Jackie smiled.

The growth felt amazing. Jackie thought, 'I can't wait to use my gigantic body on the city.' As she grew Jackie began to grope herself. Pleasure flowed throughout her body.

Eventually the growth stopped. Jackie was now 500ft tall. Not only did Jackie get taller, but her breast got bigger. From her point of view, Jackie's breast were now at P-cup size.

Jackie soon walked to the city. When she got there the first hing Jackie did was....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Breast vore the people

*Noteb*
2. Breast crush everything

3. Make everyone obey her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Linjeda271 (UN: gdesan73684 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1548787-Cow-Girl-giantess/cid/749471-Continue-her-growth