*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jimmy 13 (size 10 feet)
  2. What to do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/681628-Jimmy-13-size-10-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1551673
this is part 2 of the story about a boy who has a foot fetish for both boy and girl feet.
This choice: Jimmy 13 (size 10 feet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jimmy 13 (size 10 feet)

    by: dxfan2478
so you decide to ask Jimmy to hang out with you after school. Jimmy says"sure, let's hang out at my house okay". you say "sounds great". so you and Jimmy get to Jimmy's house and go into his room to watch tv. you are sitting on the floor at the foot of Jimmy's bed. Jimmy is sitting on his bed with his feet on the floor next to where you are sitting on the floor. Jimmy kicks off his shoes and you are now distracted by his feet. While Jimmy is watching tv, you are watching his feet. you cannot control yourself any longer. so you decide to.......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dxfan2478 (UN: dxfan2478 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551673-Some-Foot-Fun-2/cid/681628-Jimmy-13-size-10-feet