*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556688-Truckers-Powertrip/cid/688127-Slowly-rip-apart-the-house-first
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1556688
Sadistic trucker has strange powers and enjoys using them on unsuspecting victims.
This choice: Slowly rip apart the house first  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Slowly rip apart the house first

    by: Unknown
I picked up each guy one by one and stuffed them in front of my jock. Their lower bodies were trapped behind the band and their torsos were sticking out. I wanted them to see what I had planned. When they were all snuggly stuck in my jock, I sat down with my legs surrounding the cabin. One of my beefy legs landed on top of the two wrecked cars and squashed them to pancakes.

I ripped back part of the roof. The guys started making noise asking me to stop. That just egged me on to pull back the rest of the roof. The damage was pretty impressive. I reached in and grabbed a desk. Holding it in front of my captors, I crushed it easily between my thumb and index finger. I poked my fingers into the cabin leaving huge swaths of destruction.

"You'll like my next trick."

You have the following choices:

1. Huff, puff and blow the cabin down

2. Finish off the cabin with a golden flood

3. Cabin destroyed by hairy ass

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GrizzlyMike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1556688-Truckers-Powertrip/cid/688127-Slowly-rip-apart-the-house-first