*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Muse
  2. Genesis
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557245-Angels-Honor/cid/777276-Muse
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1557245
On assignment from heaven, you are relieved of your memories and must regain them or die.
This choice: Muse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Muse

    by: LadyLita
You walk into the Armory, and adorn your armor while going over strategies, for slaying the demon. "Nasty Bastard... probably seducing those young women..." When you finished suiting up you walked out of the armory before you were stopped. "Good afternoon, Cali" As you turn around you see your Older Sister, Persephone, carrying a necklace. "Council says to reinstate your essence.. You might need to go very deep undercover." You're smile grew as you bowed to your elder. Taking the silver necklace and putting it around your neck, you feel your essence flow through your veins. It's a wonderful feeling, having this raw energy flowing through you. Returning to sanity, you unfold your wings and take off. You close your eyes and focus on Sol-3. As you do your body becomes pure light and vanishes. When you reform you are back on Sol-3, ready to preserve the peace. You eventually come across a High School. "Foul Demon... Your death approaches." Stepping towards the school, you suddenly feel something. A massive wave of essence, more powerful than your own and its smothering you! You try to fight it, but its inevitable. You concentrate hard enough and become light once more. You don't know where you're going.. but your going their fast.

You have the following choices:

1. No Memories, School yard.

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LadyLita (UN: ladyrhoeds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LadyLita has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557245-Angels-Honor/cid/777276-Muse