*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Genesis
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557245-Angels-Honor/cid/777280-Genesis
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1557245
On assignment from heaven, you are relieved of your memories and must regain them or die.
Chapter #1

Genesis

    by: LadyLita
You are walking through the city of Elysium, Home of the Angel's, when you are struck with a message. "Report to the Council Chambers, we have a mission for you." With a wicked grin you about face, unfold your wings and take off towards the Chambers. Upon arrival, you are ushered inside and seated infront of the council. "There are reports of a demon in a school on Sol-3, and we need you to go and capture the demon. This demon belongs to the inner levels of hell and it is using the human females as vessels for some hybrid demons. This needs to be handled discreetly... do you understand?" Rising from your seat you bow to the councilors and accept. "Good... now go to the armory and choose your weapons and armor. You'll need them." You bow your self out and walk to the armory. Your story begins now but... Who are you?

-Class Prime Huntress: Name Angela, Height 6' 0. Weapon Dimensional Lance. Armor Color Blood Red Power Mind Control (nothing extreme like kill yourself)

-Class Trickster: Name Nyx, Height 5' 8. Weapon Nodachi. Armor Color Midnight Black . Power Body Morph. (Can change body into other forms, human animal and can mimic other bodies or just change part of body, retina, skin, fingernail length, ETC.)

-Class Animal: Name Alyra, Height 6' 2. Weapon Mace. Armor Color Dark Green . Enhanced Senses and Super Human Strength.

-Class Muse: Name Calliope, Height 5' 6. Weapon Gladius and Shield. Armor Color Sky Blue Power Possession.

-Make your own Angel.



You have the following choices:

1. Huntress

2. Trickster

*Noteb*
3. Animal

4. Muse

5. Your Own

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LadyLita (UN: ladyrhoeds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LadyLita has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557245-Angels-Honor/cid/777280-Genesis