*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Huge, hungry, Grumpy Bear
  2. Shrunk-a-Lot human
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/700636-Huge-hungry-Grumpy-Bear
by reader
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1557509
I suppose bears/animals have to eat too
This choice: Grumpy Bear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Huge, hungry, Grumpy Bear

    by: reader
You saw in front of you a giant blue bear with a tummy symbol of a dark cloud with raindrops. He had a grumpy expression in his face like always. Still, he seemed to be concerned about you and... your little problem.

"What happened to you?" he asked.

"I do not know. The last thing I remember is a light coming towards me... then I waked up like this" you said.

*Great. Another victim* thought Grumpy. "Well, I suppose that I have to do something for you. Come with me, my little sna... I mean friend" He picked you gently with his paws and carrying you to his house. when you arrived you noticed the house was a bit messy and full of weird stuff and machines.

"Being and inventor and a mechanic... it is a nuisance but someone has to do it." he said.

"Do you think in all these machines?" you asked.

"Most of them. Some others are inventions of the others, specially Bright Heart. God, he needs to relax a little sometimes"

He took to the kitchen of his house and put in the counter. He sat in a chair and looked at you.

"What I am gonna do with you?" he said "But where are my manners? You are new here, my name is Grumpy Bear."

"Nice to meet you. And about my problem... Can you help me?" you asked.

"Mmm... that depends if I am in the mood. Right now I am not in the mood to think in a growing machine." said Grumpy with his habitual enthusiasm.

"I doesn't matter. I can wait." you said.

"You are not like other humans that want things in a moment or in a short time. I like you" said Grumpy changing his face in a happy one.

"Besides we can talk about my other problem... the reason that is why I came here."

"Of course yes"

"I was hoping if you could teach me how to make a fine pie" you said timidly.

"Pie, huh? Well... I am not professional; but I know how to make a delicious apple pie" said Grumpy proudly.

"That sounds delicious" you said. "And I am rather hungry right now"

"It is good that you mentioned the hunger." said Grumpy as he approached you with a bizarre look in his face "Because I am hungry too." his tone was deep.

"So then... what would you like?" you asked a bit scared.

"Well...

You have the following choices:

1. What about you?"

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

3. I want other kind of... H snack"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/700636-Huge-hungry-Grumpy-Bear