*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/721882-Sharing-everything-except-a-solution
by reader
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1557509
I suppose bears/animals have to eat too
This choice: Share Bear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sharing everything... except a solution

    by: reader
"I hope that getting someone's attention will not carry me any problems" you thought. Then someone sat next to you and for your good luck, it was a Care Bear. It was a lavender colored bear with two crossed heart-shaped lollipops. She was eating a strawberry ice-cream.

"It is a shame that there is no one around to share this ice-cream" she said while eating it.

"What about me?" you said. She looked everywhere until she found you. She was somewhat surprised when she saw you.

"Eh.. of course" she said putting the ice-cream next to you. You ate the rest of the ice cream and then Share Bear carried you gently in her paws.

"I think I haven't introduced myself... I am Share Bear" she said.

"If that is the case... would you mind to share the solution for my problem please?" you asked her.

"I like to share... but I think the solution for you problem will be a more complicated than you think. Anyway there are other things I want to share with you."

"What sounds weird... but who cares. I want to go with you..." Before you could say anything else, she ran and took you next to a playground. It was empty for the moment.

"Let me guess... you want me to spend some time with me, playing here"

"I would like to say that I want to share the moment with you" she said happily. After that, you both had fun by riding all the games, such as the swing and the slide. It was a happy moment for you both. After many hours, you two took a break and sat in a bench.

Share Bear used her stare to summon a chocolate milkshake with two straws. "You want some?" she asked you. You were going to accept... until you saw that Share Bear's face change a bit. It was not a a smile it was almost like a smirk. Was it safe?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes it is. Is just a milkshake for God's sake.

*Noteb*
2. Maybe you should decline

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 reader (UN: indestructible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
reader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557509-Care-Bears-Vore-a-Lot-story/cid/721882-Sharing-everything-except-a-solution