*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "The bite's pretty bad"
  2. Bitten
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557632-Kibas-a-WEREWOLF/cid/1275820-The-bites-pretty-bad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1557632
Kiba's a werewolf and figures out that he's not the only thing that goes bump in the night
This choice: "The bite's pretty bad"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"The bite's pretty bad"

    by: Colmillo
The bite seemed too strange to just be left alone like it Was nothing serious. Kiba walked to the hokage manor with akamaru by his side. The best he could do at the moment was to seek medical attention , if the wound had just stopped pleading on its own that could have ment that it had been infected. When he arrived he when straight for the hokages office where he knew he would find tsunate working on a mountain of paperwork. He walked in in a calm manner posited to his wild nature that he was always known for, he stood before the hokage and began to explain the situation.
"I see." said lady Tsunate "that bite on your shoulder is indeed very serious but the fact that it is stating to heal rapidly is strange like nothing I'veever seen before. The best i can do for now without any analysis is to patch it up and i'll see how you do tomorrow morning" with that he walked out of the building with a bad feeling about the bite on his shoulder. The only thing left to do was go home and try to get some rest. looking up at the sky he saw the moon coming out from behind the clouds it seemed nearly seemed to be nearly full. he tried to ignore it by just going home and getting some sleep. By the time it hit midnight tossed and turned in his bed sweating cold clenching his teeth and fists as the wound began to seal up .

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the next morning

*Noteb*
2. later that night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Colmillo (UN: therebelion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MangaManiac has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1557632-Kibas-a-WEREWOLF/cid/1275820-The-bites-pretty-bad