*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Woman
  2. 25 year old
  3. continue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562645-The-Unusual-Transplant/cid/1502496-Woman
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1562645
you die and your heart gets transplanted into a patient. then you wake up in their body
This choice: wake up 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Woman

    by: Unknown
I don't know how long I had slept, but when I finally opened my eyes it was already dark outside the window. I was still a little dizzy, hopping that me being a woman might just have been a bad dream. It wasn't.

I sat on my bed and observed the little, dark and aseptic hospital room. Quiet. I breathed deeply looking into the emptiness of that room. I tried not to think in what was going on. It still felt like a nightmare, but little by little every cell of this woman body confirmed to my brain what was its new reality, my new reality.

I closed my eyes, breathed deeply and sighed. I looked down and for the very first time I observed my new self. It was different from that first sight I got at the mirror. This time I wasn't just observing the reflection of a beautiful woman in what seemed like a bizarre dream. I was looking at myself. Even if you don't believe me, what I noticed first wasn't my new breast (which felt very heavy by the way), but my new hands. So small, so delicate and feminine, the completely opposite of... my hands.

Then came my new breast. I bet that if you had known me, when I was still Jonathan Dover, you would have thought that I instantly began to play with them as I used to play with those of all the women I had had in my hands. I'm sorry, but you are wrong. I touched them timidly. I was scared of them. I might had had a lot of them in my hands, but having then in my chest, feeling its weight, the touch of the hospital gown and even the gently but cold caress of the autumnal wind coming in by the open window was scaring. And it was worse when I felt the pressure and warmth of my new little hands over them. I was real.

It took me and eternity, with my hand over my breast, to accept this wasn't a dream. I shrugged over myself again and began to cry. But this time I didn't felt sleep.

The time passed and I finally calmed down. I was exhausted again, but when I was going to let me vanish into the ethereal world of the night. A nurse came into my room.

"Oh! Is good you are final awake." The nurse greeted me from the door turning on the light. "My name is Brittany Geller. I'll be your night nurse for a couple of days." She introduce herself. "But you must be starving by now, don't you? It have been hours since the I.V. was removed." She smiled me while bringing in the food tray.

I stood quite observing her while she placed the tray over a moving table and approached it to me.

"So how are you feeling, Ms. Sullivan?"

<<Ms. Sullivan? That's who I was now?>> I thought, not sure how to answer that question.

Brittany did a basic check up, temperature, pressure and other things I didn't put attention to, trying to order my ideas.

"Well, I'll leave you now, Ms. Sullivan," she sighed by my silence, "please try to eat a little before you go to sleep."

I stood quiet until Brittany was about to close the door.

"Brittany..." I finally said and my new voice scared me even more, the high pitch was so feminine that I was unable to digest that was my new voice for a time. However I didn't hesitated when she replied.

"Yes, miss?"

I had so many questions in my head, but I got blank at that last moment. "Might you... tell me what's going on, please?"

She smiled to me and came in, happy of knowing that her patient wasn't sort of a "zombie" moving just by inertia. She approached a chair and sat by my bed's side.

"I'll tell you, but I need you to answer a few routine questions."

<<Questions?! I'm the one with questions here!!>> I thought and it was obvious that Brittany noticed my anxiousness.

"I'm sorry, but you had a brain, miss." She began. "So please just answer me honestly so I can began to explain what happen..."

I sighed resigned. "Ok."

"Thanks" Brittany smiled me comforting. "Well then, might you tell me your name?"

"I bet Sullivan." I answered sarcastically tired.

"Please, miss. I need honest answers so can help you."

I stood quiet unsure of what to do. <<Might she think I'm crazy? Or maybe just confused by surgery she just mentioned?>> I didn't know. However I was smart enough to understand that there was no way for a man like me to play the part of a woman like the one Ms. Sullivan was. I sighed again."

"Jonathan Dover" I mumbled prepared for many different reactions, except that.

"And your age?"

I couldn't be more confused about the situation. <<I just said my name was that of a man in a highly feminine mumble and you are just going to continue? Are you kidding me?>> Many things passed by my head in that instant.

"Are you ok?" She asked observing my shocked expression. "Do you remember how old are you, miss?"

"I just told you my name is Jonathan Dover!" I exploited. "I am a man," I yelled pressing my chest, trying to ignored the breast my hands was pressing remembering that those were mine now, "I am a 27 seven years old single male publicist!" I couldn't help it and started to cry again.

She put a hand on my shoulder and I gripped to her uniform and cried myself over her chest.

I didn't know how long it took me to calm again. But having Brittany there came to be a life saver.

It was late when my nurse gave a little pill to help me sleep and left.

The night passed leaving behind the darkness of my awakening, but with the light of the new day just marked the beginning of my new life.

You have the following choices:

1. Identity (1)

2. Identity (2)

3. Identity (3)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Aly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562645-The-Unusual-Transplant/cid/1502496-Woman