*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something amazing...
  2. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/697854-Something-amazing
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564091
Her tale of why she wakes up in a diaper, and what happens after that.
This choice: she messed with something magical.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something amazing...

    by: Unknown
Rachel smiled and felt that her diaper was wet, just the way she needed it. Actually making yourself wet the bed was harder than one would think, but Rachel was starting to get the hang of it. She got up and feasted her eyes to her normal room, normal bed, normal posters on the wall, and getting progressively closer to being normal; the diaper wrapped around her crotch. As she started putting on her jeans, she heard a disrupting knock on the door, followed by the voice of her dad Harry,
"Rachel, are you awake?"

"Um, yeah." Rachel replied, looking down at her diaper and being thankful he didn't just barge in and see what she was wearing. "I'm not dressed dad."

"Oh sorry." He said, "Well, good-morning anyway." Then seemed to walk away.

Rachel sighed with relief, put on her pants and went upstairs. Ordinarily she would take a shower among other things first, but she had a more immediate thing to do today. She went into another room, and unlocked it with a key she almost always kept close to her (she declared this as her "second room" her "extra personal room".)

In this room was a large skylight on the celling, bestowing lots of solar energy to a beautiful potted plant in the middle of the room. It was about seven feet high, but this was no ordinary plant. She met up with lots of strange people and told many lies to her friends and family in order to get her hands on it; a tree that actually grew diapers from its branches.

Rachel had no idea how it worked (although she safely assumed it was magical) but it bore quite possibly the most comfortable and "most adorable" diapers ever, more than any factory or tailer could produce. Rachel was already making hundreds of dollars selling them (telling her parents she gets them from the mail) to new mothers all around the city.

Rachel then slid down her pants and proceeded to untape her diaper. Feeling the cold air relieve her sweaty, stenchful unmentionables. She rolled it into a ball and dug a small hole in the pot of the plant, dropping the soggy diaper inside and putting the dirt back up on top of it.

The biggest issue for Rachel with having this plant was that the seeds for planting more diaper trees were--you guessed it--dirty diapers. It had to be one from the plant, and Rachel couldn't just ask for one done by a baby without revealing her secret, so she had to grow some that were bigger and use them herself. It was a gross chore but the good well outweighed the bad for her, besides, the diapers were the comfiest in existence.

Rachel watered her plant, then put on her jeans (realizing she had forgotten to bring panties, or a wipe to clean herself) and headed out the door and rushing to the bathroom before anyone caught a whiff of her smell.

What was Rachel's personality?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/697854-Something-amazing