*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. she liked diapers
  2. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/697871-she-liked-diapers
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1564091
Her tale of why she wakes up in a diaper, and what happens after that.
This choice: she liked diapers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

she liked diapers

    by: Unknown
She was a "crazed diaper fangirl" as she called herself. She looked at her diaper again and smiled, gently squishing the front of it and confirming it was wet. Bedwetting was a hard thing to do on purpose.

Rachel took a deep breath and burst out of the covers, jumping onto her feet. Taking a mental inspection of her inner-organs, to which her bowels "told her" they had something for Rachel to do. She giggled as she whispered to herself a phrase she loved to say over and over again in this situation (silly as it certainly sounds,)
"Ah, yes, little baby Rachel has to go potty. But no, no, she's okay; she's wearing a diaper, she can go right now and it'll all be fine... mhm..." It's not like one would expect high-end poetry from someone in that emotional state, but it did the job just right for Rachel as she spread out her legs and relieved herself into her diaper, building a small lump visible on the outside.

After that, Rachel let out a sigh and thought about how not only was she a crazed diaper fangirl, but how...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564091-Rachel-and-the-Diapers/cid/697871-she-liked-diapers