*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Expose yourself to get saved
  2. And so it begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564522-Meeting-Stephanie-McMahon/cid/808559-Expose-yourself-to-get-saved
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1564522
A young wrestler finds out that Stephanie really is a bitch as she makes him her slave.
This choice: Expose yourself to get saved  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Expose yourself to get saved

    by: Unknown
I decide to expose myself to the other divas and jump from under Stephanie's desk.

"Who is that?" Melina asks in shocked.

Stephanie kicks me in the head, "You idiot!"

"I think he's cute," Maria says. I am pleasantly surprised when she suddenly says, "NOT!"

I feel very awkward and try to walk out of Stephanie's office, when Stephanie says, "Where are you going?"

I defiantly reply, "I am sick of this game."

Melina suddenly steps in front of me. "I think you should be more respectful." I become slightly intimidated by Melina.

Stephanie says, "I have an idea. You girls should manage this idiot."

I look surprised, when Melina suddenly grabs my balls. "Good idea Stephanie. I am going to teach you some manners boy."

I scream in pain. Maria and Stephanie giggle. Melina won't let go. I think I am going to die from the pain.

"Now lets get this loser a worthy opponent," Stephanie says amused.

At this point I don't really care who it is, Melina has sapped all my energy by squeezing my balls. Stephanie tells me I am facing...

You have the following choices:

1. Mickie James

2. Katie Lea

3. Jillian Hall

4. Terri Runnels

5. Miss Kitty

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stephanie McMahon's slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1564522-Meeting-Stephanie-McMahon/cid/808559-Expose-yourself-to-get-saved