*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lyner Barsette
  2. Your Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568399-Percy-JacksonThe-New-Adventure/cid/796731-Lyner-Barsette
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1568399
The half-bloods are on another adventure.
This choice: Lyner Barsette(pandora)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lyner Barsette

    by: Sora_Roxas_Keyblade
My name is Lyner. I don't know what was happening, but something was definitely wrong. People think I'm a maniac, but it's true. The monsters. They will never believe me, they can't even see it. I know too that you think I'm a lunatic, but trust me, you wouldn't want to live like me. Monster chasing you all the way from Miami to Manhattan, not cool.

I don't know why I headed for Manhattan, but it seemed right to me. Yes call me a maniac, trusting my instincts, rather than thinking. But if you were ever in a situation like this, would you stay calm?

First, my dad, called Leard Barsette, called me to leave, go to Camp Half-Blood. Now how the heck am I supposed to know where Camp Half-Blood was? As helpful as a piece of rotten meat, my mom told me to follow my instincts, which I did. Now I was near a hill I figured was called Half-Blood Hill. Worst, there was an ugly dragon guarding an imaginary boarder around the hill, whose breath smells like acid. All I have is a necklace my dad gave me. Now tell me how am I gonna fight a dragon with a necklace? I clutched my hand over the necklace, praying to Jesus, telling him to help me. This is when the necklace glowed. It started to change, into a sword. Damn it! I'll get arrested for carrying dangerous weapons.

Upon seeing the sight of a sword, the dragon hissed and striked at me, I rolled aside. Suddenly, a feel of fire surged inside me, granting me strength. I ducked and rolled, then I saw an opening, so I counterattacked and swiped one of the heads off. The dragon hissed in pain and started to attack recklessly. After I chopped two more heads off, a girl that have strange grey eyes came to the dragon. She whispered something to the dragon and turned to me.

I nearly lost my breath, she was beautiful, no, gorgeous! I didn't know what to say. To my suprise, she blushed, although the one blushing should be me. Look I have this special power on girls, they fall in love with me the moment they see me. Then the girl said:" Hello, this is Camp Half-Blood, my name is Annabeth, what's yours?"

I stammered:" H...huh? Oh! My name is Lyner."

She smiled:" Nice to meet you Lyner."

I felt dizzy, a nosebleed is coming up, but I controlled it. Somehow I get to control water, weird. Then I realized that she said that this is Camp Half-Blood, I was so excited, so I yell:" This is CAMP HALF-BLOOD? I FINALLY GOT HERE WITHOUT DYING!!"

Annabeth looked puzzled, she asked:" Huh? What do you mean?"

I said:" My father told me to come to Camp Half-Blood, so I made it."

She thought for a while, then she said:" Come with me."

I...

You have the following choices:

1. Go with her

2. Refuse to go

*Noteb*
3. Stall for time

4. Fight her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sora_Roxas_Keyblade (UN: platina at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sora_Roxas_Keyblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1568399-Percy-JacksonThe-New-Adventure/cid/796731-Lyner-Barsette