*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wonder Woman
  2. Choose a girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/855193-Wonder-Woman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1569620
Big changes in the DC Universe are starting to happen, as the heroes fatten up.
This choice: Wonder Woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wonder Woman

    by: 0001
Wonder Woman lay in the lounge of the Justice League's moonbase, sighing to herself. She wished she could go off and help on a mission or something, but she was banned. She'd been cursed by some damned warlock, and now she had to wait three months before it would wear off. No one on the Justice League could figure out a way of removing the curse with one hundred per cent safety and Batman had refused to let anyone try, reasoning that it was safer to do without Wonder Woman on active duty for the next three months, rather than try a risky curse removal ritual and possibly kill her.

Doctor Fate could possibly have removed it, but he was off in another dimension for four months. Luckily for Diana, the curse was a relatively harmless one, and she would still be able to perform monitor duty. However, Batman did insist that she should stay in the moonbase for the duration, since the process of becoming obese could possibly leave her vulnerable. So here she was. Gorging on chocolate pudding, since she decided to take advantage of the fact that she was going to become obese soon anyway, whether she ate anything or not.

So she'd 'replicated' a gallon of chilled chocolate pudding and started eating it, lying on a couch in the lounge area, watching an American movie. She'd even replicated an ice-cream milkshake to complement the pudding.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 0001 (UN: 001a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isthatso has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/855193-Wonder-Woman