*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/2040479-Wonder-Woman-starts-to-wear-some-civilian-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1569620
Big changes in the DC Universe are starting to happen, as the heroes fatten up.
This choice: Wonder Woman starts to wear some 'civilian clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wonder Woman starts to wear some 'civilian ...

    by: Hot Mind
Diana felt her costume tighten around her midsection. Momentarily pausing the movie, the Amazing Amazon put her pudding off to the side and looked down at her belly.

While normally flat against her body, Diana's midsection had begun to pooch, creating a little bump against the red material of her costume. It wasn't much, but it was intriguing to Diana. Bloating wasn't something she had to deal with very often. Diana poked her belly. It was firm, filled with food, but she could detect a faint softness to it.

Diana rose from the couch and walked back to her quarters. She went into her closet and inspected her wardrobe.

I just got this costume, Diana thought to herself, referring to the navy, red, and gold armor she had recently received as a gift from Hephaestus after the Donna Troy incident. I don't want to ruin it yet. Picking out a pair of comfortable blue sweats, a white T-shirt, and a red jacket emblazoned with her logo, Diana wrapped the clothes up in her magic lasso. The clothes disappeared, having been absorbed into the lasso. Diana stepped away from her closet, raised her lasso over her head, and began to twirl. As she did so, her costume faded away, the clothes that her lasso absorbed taking their place. Soon, Diana had changed completely out of her Wonder Woman costume and into her civilian outfit.

"There we go. Now," Diana said, pulling the waistband of her sweats out in front of her, "you have room to grow." She patted her belly, which seemed to have softened up a bit in the intervening minutes.

Satisfied with her outfit, Diana returned to the lounge. She sat down on the couch, unpaused the movie, and placed the pudding in her lap, tucking in quietly and resuming her feast.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hot Mind (UN: hotminds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Isthatso has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569620-DC-Comics-Weight-Gain/cid/2040479-Wonder-Woman-starts-to-wear-some-civilian-