*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh the times are-a changing
  2. Size?
  3. Chapter 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571542-Starfox-Weight-Gain/cid/1336670-Oh-the-times-are-a-changing
by jeff
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1571542
Creatures of the Starfox universe start gaining weight!
This choice: Overweight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Oh the times are-a changing

    by: upanddown
Fox McCloud, a name that spanned the galaxy with equal parts fame and infamy. He had saved the Lylat more ways than one, taken on challenges that would've made lesser people quake in their boots and flee. Now he was on the hardest assignment of his life.

Father and loving husband.

It had been a good five years since the Star Fox team had disbanded. Fox remembered it like it was only five days. Krystal had announced to him that she was pregnant. Pregnant with his child. The shocking news suddenly catapulted him into a flurry of life changing decisions.

After a long hour of discussion. Fox and Krystal both decided that, for the sake of the child, they would stay together. Fox knew that he was probably more responsible for courting the young vixen to bed, and if he left the child without a real father...

Well such an idea bothered him. Growing up an orphan was, more or less life scarring.

That also tied into the next decision. Getting Fox out of action.

His father died on the job. Something that both Fox and Krystal did not want for the child. So it was settled between them that they should leave the Star Fox team for good. A decision that caused a lot of friction between his friends and fellow teammates, but it was not argued.

Fox had turned his back on the action packed life of a bounty hunter forever.

Of course the allure of piloting and seeing all the various worlds of the Lylat had led to his new career. As a commercial pilot. It was not exactly the safest job but he got it the fastest. The company "Lylat Jets" was extremely shocked that ace pilot Fox McCloud had suddenly appeared, wanting to simply fly their spaceships. He was hired there on the spot.

Life as a pilot had become sedentary to say the least. He would be sitting down for hours at a time, taking passengers to and fro. As a pilot he could only leave the plane for so long on certain days and normally found himself eating the fast food and downing a soda on the spaceship. Fox's metabolism, used to months of toning and training, neutralized the food and soda as it had for years.

But after the first month or so things had begun to change in his body.

Fox's normally flat body had begun to soften. It was subtle at first. Five pounds in the next two months. But things slowly spiraled further down. At the end of the year he needed to go up a size in uniform.

Five years later going through this job without much change in routine led to a rather large change in Fox himself.

His body had gone from toned to tubby and the time when he was toned was just a long lost memory. Instead of chiseled abs he now had small pot belly, usually filled with brand soda and airline food. His angular face had bulged out, giving him a "moon face." His legs and rump had not escaped the damage, filling out rather rapidly with their lack of use. His arms too were showing signs of gain, his fingers chubby and almost sausage like.

And this is the Fox we see now, laying in his bed, staring at the ceiling half awake. His wife lay there...

You have the following choices:

1. Snuggled close to him

*Noteb*
2. Squeezing his lovehandle in her sleep

*Noteb*
3. With her back turned to him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 upanddown (UN: meowface22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571542-Starfox-Weight-Gain/cid/1336670-Oh-the-times-are-a-changing