*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/711768-Something-for-something-else
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1572947
A mysterious costume store that offers a whole new life.
This choice: Something for his wife  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something for something else

    by: Norman33
“Yes, yes, my name is Steve. Well this is a little embarrassing, but I’m looking for something for my wife and I. Something to spice things up in the bedroom, if you know what I mean. She’s into role play, specifically reverse role play where she is the man and - " He lowered his voice. " - I'm the woman. I’m not really into such things, but she mentioned that wearing a costume may help me get into the proper mood. She suggested that I come to your shop in fact. She said you had just about everything and would be very discreet and understanding.”

The young man's explanation came to a stop and he took a deep breath.

Mr. Babbingtree merely smiled as he has heard this story before. “Yes, my good man, I think I can help you out. Your girlfriend was right to send you here. Let me take you back to our couple’s costumes. Now tell me what kind of thing you’re looking for. I have the standard stripper and customer, prison guard and prisoner, maid and boss, master and slave, Indian princess and cowboy, and such costumes. Or would you like to get a little more exotic?”

You have the following choices:

1. Standard stuff

2. Exotic

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1572947-Costume-Store/cid/711768-Something-for-something-else