*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah's Discovery
  2. Which Enemy is after you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/717252-Sarahs-Discovery
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1576905
Your enemy discovers your biggest weakness!
This choice: Sarah, the Cheerleader  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sarah's Discovery

    by: Vincanity
Excellent!!! School is over FINALLY. It took so long, but here you are, ready to move on in life. Finally you can put those idiots at your high school behind you. You look out the window and into the cloudless sky. What a perfect day, you decide you want to go to the shopping mall and buy youself a video game to occupy your newly acquired free time! So you grab your jumper and wallet and head out to the mall.

Walking through the mall, it is packed out with people, seeing as it's Saturday. But through the crowd, you see's a familiar face. It's Sarah, that bitch of a cheerleader that went to your high school. You always hated her, and always showed it by teasing her frequently. Of course, now that you're out of high school, why should it be any different? You approach Sarah, with a cocky little smile on your face.

"Sarah... I didn't know they let people with negative I.Q's in here! What are you doing?" You say, with a smirk on your face.

"When you you grow up you little shit. And what i'm doing here is none of your business Ben!" Sarah replies angrily.

"Well" You say, as you take a step towards Sarah. "If it's a brain you're looking for, you had better go to the hosital morgue. I don't think they sell brains here".

"Funny you should mention the morgue Ben, because that's where i wish you were!" snaps Sarah, and she swings an open hand at your face. Her slap connects hard to your face and you stagger backwards. As you stumble backwards, your feet get caught on something and you fall to your back. You hear an echo of Sarah's laughter as you try to get to your feet.

"Not so tough outside of school are you Benny Boy?" Say's Sarah with an evil grin.

Not wanting to prolong this humiliation any further, you quickly stand up and mutter "bitch" under your breath as you walk away. Suddenly you hear Sarah speak words you definately didn't want to hear...

"Ohhhh.... What's this we have here"

You turn around, and see Sarah holding a black book that you instantly recognise.... You're journal!!! You must have left it in your jumper pocket!!!

"Give it here bitch!" You yell out to Sarah, but she has already started running. You chase off after her as fast as you can, but it's no use. She is a cheerleader and a dancer, she is fast and fit. In no time at all, you have lost sight of her!!! This is not good!

---------- Meanwhile, at Sarah's house -----------

It felt good to slap that little shit in the face, Sarah was quite happy with herself. She flung herself onto her bed with a smile. Seeing Ben on his back like that really gave her a buzz... Something she had never felt before. Then she remembered the journal.

"I wonder what Benny boy is hiding from the world" she mutter to herself with a smile, and she flicked open the journal. After a few minutes of reading, her eyes grew wide!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576905-Trouble-With-Enemies/cid/717252-Sarahs-Discovery