*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Into the Circle
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578382-Circle/cid/719455-Into-the-Circle
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1578382
When at your Brothers Birthday Bash, You are introduced to a new Circle of Friends
Chapter #1

Into the Circle

    by: Joel34
"Cmon hurry the fuck up" Dean snarls as you get out of the car at Ross's house. He has dragged you along because he feels sorry for you as all your friends have gone to university in different towns.

You slam the door shut and hurry behind him. He is much more athletic and able to run up the stairs quickly. Both of you are surfers, but Dean is a gym junkie with absolutely no fat on his hairy, dark body, except for his big dirty ghetto booty ass he inherited off dad, a point you always make to him. The two of you wait on the doorstep before Ross opens the door.

You've met Ross a couple of times before, and all you can tell is he is the horniest bastard around. "HEY HEY FELLAS!" he laughs with a beer in hand "Lets get f'd up!" he yells, grabbing dean into a hug. He does the same to you, giving you a hard slap on the ass with a wink "How you doing little buddy?" he smiles and lets you through.

You are led through the house, looking in catching glimpses of Ross's spotless room, Jack's messy, filthy room and the spare room with its single bed and gym equipment sprawled everywhere. Past the kitchen with dishes in the sink and cases of beer covering the benchtops you enter into the loungeroom.

Jack is sitting comfortably in a pair of footy shorts with a longneck of beer in hand, the other hand nestled in his underwear. Jack was your brothers best friend, and he had stayed at your place a couple of times. He was absolutely disgusting, but absolutely hilarious. "Happy birthday old fart" he smiles up to Dean. he looks at you "Hey Sport, hows it hanging?" he says holding out his hand to shake. when you do you feel an intense warmth from it and realise it was the one just down his pants. He laughs as he realises the same thing. "Hey," he smiles as he holds up his left hand "Could be worse, could be this one whos spent some time 'round back if you know what I mean" both of you cant help but laugh as he sniffs it "pwoar thats gross"

Outside on the balcony, Spence and Pat are lighting up, getting ready for a big night. You go out and Dean introduces them two you. Spence decides to nickname you 'Shagger', mostly because he spent all afternoon watching Austin Powers whilst getting high. Pat holds up his hand to give you high five "looks like you and me are the only ones under a quarter of a century here tonight eh?" you look at him questioningly "Well you're 21 and I dont turn 25 for another 4 months" you laugh and snap the hi five as spence slyly whispers to Pat "well not necessarily, there could be another little brother here" Pat snarls "well shutup about that for now..."

You're confused, but you dont get the chance to ask as Ross calls the guys in. The other two finish their joints before heading inside with you and Dean and grab seats on the two lounges.You grab a seat at the table. Ross stands infront of the TV with an old wooden box in hand. "As you know guys, at my 25th birthday 7 months ago, my dad gave me a special present, well 5. In this box are the 5 special rings, and we've decided we'll bring them out as each of us reaches the 25 year milestone, and Tonight, Dean that is you." the boys all start clapping. "Okay the rules for tonight - no permanent damage, dont tell anyone and of course, you have to be 25...sorry patty boy" Pat kicks an empty case an groans

Spence pipes up "Dont forget Shagger over there, if Lane wasnt allowed, he shouldnt be either" Ross looks at you "sorry mate, rules are rules. Remember don't tell anyone" you are taken aback in shock, confused more than ever so you just nod in silence. Ross opens the box and pulls out four of the 5 rings, leaving the last one in the box. and putting it down on the table. Jack, Spence, Ross and Dean all slip the rings on their fingers, all very excited. "Okay dean, give it a go" Ross says, sitting down next to you.

Dean points his fist at the tv, the glass bulb of the ring glows before the Tv shudders, contorts and grows from small shitty box to a massive black plasma screen. The boys all laugh "Shit yeah!" Ross exclaims! Ross turns to you "These rings are ...well they are basically magic. All we've learnt to do with them is some basic transforming and duplicating. We can make anything as big or as small as well like, with minute changes." you look at him questioningly "anything?" Ross just smirks "oh you've got a dirty mind like your bro and Jack. Jack tried to give himself a bigger dick but it didnt work, just made his pubes get thicker, no it has to be a whole body of matter, like a tv, a pizza, a beer or person." that last example triggers in your mind..they wouldnt really use it on each other would they? Spence is soon to answer your question.

"Do you guys think i should change Lane back?" he asks the room. Ross just laughs "nah not yet, just get him out and pass him here" with that Spence pulls apart his fly and reaches into his pubes, before pulling out a soaked, bedraggled 2 inch toy which he tosses to Ross. Ross unfurls his fist to show you the toy is actually a little man "see, anything!" he laughs as he Drops the tiny figure of Lane on the table. "He's been like that since Spence's 25th birthday last month" Ross stands up and addresses the room.

"Okay guys lets get drunk and fuck up everything in our way!" he yells with glee
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1578382-Circle/cid/719455-Into-the-Circle