*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Miley wants her socks off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579413-Miley-Cyrus-Shrinks-You/cid/721272-Miley-wants-her-socks-off
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1579413
Miley Cyrus makes you tiny and you must worship her feet!
Chapter #1

Miley wants her socks off

    by: iamtheman
Jeremy ran out of school as soon as the bell rang. He was so excited for what was happening that night. He was going to a Miley Cyrus concert! It sounded a little gay that a teenage boy was going to a Miley Cyrus concert, but Jeremy didn't care. He thought Miley was really cute, and he got the tickets for free along with some backstage passes. He ran home full of excitement.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The concert ended and Jeremy was ready to go backstage. He went up a staircase and opened a large metal door to reveal a long hallway full of doors. He walked down the hallway until he found a door that said "Miley" which he assumed was her dressing room. He knocked on the door a couple of times and waited for her to answer. He couldn't believe he was about to meet Miley Cyrus! The door slowly opened and he was soon standing right in front of Miley Cyrus.
"Hey you must be Jeremy," she said with a smile.
Jeremy couldn't believe she knew his name. His stomach started to feel sick. He was so nervous.
"Yeah Miley yes I'm Jeremy," he stammered.
"Nice to meet you. Do you want to come in?" she said with a slight giggle.
"Sure," said Jeremy with a nervous laugh.
They walked into the dressing room and Miley sat down on a green couch. Jeremy sat on a small metal chair across from her. Miley sprawled herself out on the sofa and yawned. She kicked off her sneakers to reveal her white knee socks. Jeremy looked down at her feet with disgust. He had a terrible fear of feet. He hated everything about them. He didn't like the way they looked, the way they smelled, and especially the way they tasted. He had encountered them before in a few situations that sparked this fear in him.
"Ouch my feet hurt so bad! Do you mind if I take off my socks?" asked Miley.
What was Jeremy going to do? He was scared of feet, but this was Miley Cyrus! Also this was her dressing room, so he didn't want to be rude.

You have the following choices:

1. "Go ahead. You can take em off," said Jeremy.

2. "Um... can you leave them on instead?" said Jeremy.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 iamtheman (UN: shrinkfeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iamtheman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1579413-Miley-Cyrus-Shrinks-You/cid/721272-Miley-wants-her-socks-off