*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580632-The-Costume-Party/cid/3084965-Your-brother-Luke
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1580632
You get invited to a costume party. Too bad the invitation failed to mention everything...
This choice: Your brother Luke  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your brother Luke

    by: Jackplayz
You ring up Luke and ask him if he'd like to go as your Siamese twin. He said "Sure, sounds fun."

He made you strip down to just your underwear, and then you both stood shoulder to shoulder, kind of overlapping with him in front, and you put your right arm into the right sleeve, and he put his left one into the left sleeve. You then closed it up and looked in the mirror.

You go to the party, and notice your girlfriend Alexis, who is dressed as a cat girl. She looks very upset that you decided to go as Luke's twin. Your friends mostly dressed up as porn stars and lesbians. 'Typical,' you thought.

"Perfect!" he chirped. You were very aroused, being so close to him. When you came to, you seemed to be by yourself in your costume. There was no one in it with you, for your arms were only one pair. Luke's head is also on your shoulders.
At first you were scared, but then you were excited to see that you were actually his twin. He was equally as enthusiastic for some reason.

Both of you get up in unison, with your one set of legs shared between you, and walk back to the front room.
"Attention everyone" you hear your twin say "I'm responsible for the changes."

You have the following choices:

1. You and Luke are now permanently conjoined

*Noteb*
2. You and Luke find a way to separate

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jackplayz (UN: jackplayz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Phoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580632-The-Costume-Party/cid/3084965-Your-brother-Luke