*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Costumes for you and your GF
  2. The invitation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580632-The-Costume-Party/cid/828378-Costumes-for-you-and-your-GF
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1580632
You get invited to a costume party. Too bad the invitation failed to mention everything...
This choice: A lesbian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Costumes for you and your GF

    by: Unknown
You decided to go to the costume shop down the road and buy a crossdressing costume to wear. This was a very good idea you thought, this would be the best outfit there. So you decided to go with the Sexy lesbian costume sitting in front of you on the rack you pick it up and buy this. Then you rang alexis and asked her if she'd found an outfit for the party she said no but you decide to buy her one, you find something which is the exact opposit of what she is and decide to go over hers.

You lay the two outfits on her bed and ask her what she thinks. In front of her was a sexy lesbian outfit with built in fake boobs and as it looked a curvy figure and next to it a slutty kind of costume also with built in boobs which looked bigger than the lesbians and it looked like it wouldnt fit her at all. It was a black leather top which looked almost see through and with no bra included and a very small mini skirt. She looked at you and thought, this would be one of the best parties of th night. She picked up the slutty costume and decides to put it on. "whoaa, you look hot" you said when she comes out with it on. "well you look.....diferent" ahahaha she laughed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take them off and wait till party

2. Go to party

*Noteb*
3. Swap costumes with each other??

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Phoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580632-The-Costume-Party/cid/828378-Costumes-for-you-and-your-GF