*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580632-The-Costume-Party/cid/828400-Go-to-party
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1580632
You get invited to a costume party. Too bad the invitation failed to mention everything...
This choice: Go to party  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go to party

    by: Unknown
You decide to head to the party and you are invited in by Jamie who is wearing a cheerleader outfit which was worn by hayden panettiere in some of her cheerleading scenes. She say it was for a present from her mom and dad. They were obviously rich but this wasn't shown. She tells you that she loves both your costumes and they look very amazing. You go into meet the other guests and see what they are wearing. However jamie starts to speak and everyone looks at her. She welcomes you to the party and then you are all knocked out by what she says afterwards.

When you wake you find yourself sitting next to Alexis, when she sits up you notice straight away that she looks different. The fake boobs which she had on seemed to have joined with her body- she now had large EE cups which looked like they would nearly explode from her outfit it was quite see through too, you noticed that you were turned on by her and start to move towards her, from the urges you now have. Her ass is perfectly round and her legs long and smooth, it looks like she was at least 20 year old now. She looks at you with a lot of lust and when she talks she has the sexiest voice ever, "ooooooooooh i feel so hornnnny". You then manage to stand up and look into the mirror to find a stunning blonde with DD cups staring back at you. You then look around to see a real life Hayden looking at you excitedly. "It worked", she yelled.

"Who wants to play Truth and Dare?" Everyone responds with a yes but you all demand an answer. "I found this spell from an old book to turn us into what we wear i thought it would be a very good idea.

So with that you look around to see what everyone else had came as

Steve: Lucy Pinder from what looked to be the magazine from his wall.
Morgan: Probably suggested by Steve, a Stunning look a like of Jessica simpson
Rob:Another Hot lesbian CC cup but nice ass
Jeff: A play boy bunny DD cups

Other Characters
Megan: Muscular male
Jackie: A mistress costume she found, had a very agressive look on her face.
Sam: Another Muscular male probably suggested by megan .

Jamie starts and asks steve Truth or Dare

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Truth

2. Dare

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Phoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1580632-The-Costume-Party/cid/828400-Go-to-party