*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You are hungry... stomach before brain.
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582631-Villain-of-Acaro/cid/727305-You-are-hungry-stomach-before-brain
by samael
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1582631
Assume the role of main Villain and get revenge for your previous failures at pesky brats.
This choice: You are hungry... stomach before brain.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You are hungry... stomach before brain.

    by: samael
As you enter the dinner the fragrance of fresh baked pie overcomes you. You didn't eat all day and the teasing smell was leading you to the table. As you sat besides the counter, watched by so many people who seemed unwelcome to new guy like you.

"One piece of the pie please." You said as the elderly waitress noticed you.

"Right away sweetie!" She said cheerfully as she jumped behind the counter and handed two orders before going for your. You followed her within the range of your vision without concentrating onto her, but you noticed something placed on the far left wall. As you turn your head just slightly you notice the worker of the month picture. It was her, the babysitter Elizabeth. No matter how stupid she looked in red and yellow, it was her alright. As you let a small smirk out of luck your pie comes to you and you start talking with waitress as you devour your food.

"Excuse me, but is that Elizabeth?" You asked as you pointed with your fork toward the wall.

"Oh you know her?"

"We are... old acquaintances." You say as you finish half of your pie.

"Well El there is our best darn worker. You have no idea how many times she saved me from doing this graveyard shift, but unfortunately she is home studying for her exams. You know in my day..." The woman continues without end, but you got some info at least. Elizabeth is out of commission because of her studies. Now only to take care of her parents.

"... and that nice child is so lonely. Her parents left for their 25th honey moon. Imagine that! I didn't have so many years of marriage, let alone honey moons." You hear the woman speak as you smile again. Lady luck loves you. Now just to formulate the plan. You...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 samael (UN: samael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
samael has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582631-Villain-of-Acaro/cid/727305-You-are-hungry-stomach-before-brain