*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Short Vacation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1583052-Midnas-Time-Off/cid/728405-A-Short-Vacation
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1583052
Even princesses need time off! Especially when they have an entire kingdom to themselves!
Chapter #1

A Short Vacation

    by: AniManga21
Midna, the impish twili let out a loud yawn from her seat on the back of her blue eyed beast, Link who was trotting down a road of Hyrule's castle town. The two were on a mission to raise the veil of Twilight which had enveloped the entire kingdom, but Midna was starting to get bored of this quest. She needed something to break the monotony of finding and destroying the evil bugs of the Twilight Realm.
Finally, Midna grunted in annoyance and pulled back on the thick fur of Link's mane like reigns on a horse and the wolfish heroscreeched to a stop and looked at his companion as if to say "What!?" Midna grinned mischievously at her mount and leaned onto her round belly on his back before responding.
"Now now, don't get so upset, this is good news!" She giggled, "We've spent so much time on this little journey of ours, I've gotten a bit bored, you know? I want a little 'vacation' if you know what I mean."
As she finished, Link growled deeply at her, causing Midna to wave her hand dismissively at her wolf, "Oh, that girl of yours won't be going anywhere, besides, you haven't rested since we started on this little trip, don't you want some time to sleep and eat?" Link's serious face suddenly fell, causing Midna's grin to widen. She knew he wanted some downtime as much as she did. But just to seal the deal, she leaned close to his perky wolf ear and stroked his soft neck fur as she whispered seductively, "besides, I'll give you another of your 'treats' if you agree."
Link's eyes almost glazed over at the sound of this offer and he immediately began nodding his head furiously in agreement. Midna giggled again and floated off of her steed's back as he trotted off himself to find a comfortable place to sleep.
"I'll be back wolfy!" She winked and blew a kiss to her faithful servant before she began spinning rapidly to begin warping off to her ideal destination.....

You have the following choices:

1. Hyrule Castle

*Noteb*
2. Death Mountain

*Noteb*
3. Lake Hylia

4. Zora's Domain

5. Other?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AniManga21 (UN: animanga21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AniManga21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1583052-Midnas-Time-Off/cid/728405-A-Short-Vacation