*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy/cid/732928-His-best-friend-Jason
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1584841
A teen wakes up in a strange land where he is 20 foot giant and is growing bigger!
This choice: His best friend, Jason  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

His best friend, Jason

    by: Unknown
He looked down and saw his best friend from school, Jason, standing right at his feet, looking up at him in shock and amazement. Jason was a few months older, and was one of the taller kids in their class, already at five foot eleven, but now he only came up to his knees. He was just wearing a pair of orange board shorts, and his slender torso was nice and tan.

The giant smiled at Jason, trying to comfort him. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

Jason nervously answered, brushing his long, shaggy, black hair from his eyes. "I don't know. I just woke up a few hundred yards down the beach, wearing these shorts. I don't remember anything about how we got here."

The giant nodded. "Me either." He sat down, bringing himself closer to Jason's height, but still towering above him. "Obviously, though, along the way something happened to me that didn't happen to you."

Jason chuckled, "Yeah, you lucky bastard."

At that moment, the giant boy kicked off his sandals, which were now way too small and on the verge of busting apart, and stretched out his legs on either side of Jason. Jason noticed that he was now even smaller in comparison to his friend, and had to jump to reach his knee; judging by how his friend's trunks were getting tighter, he guessed that the boy was still growing, if ever so slowly. He placed his hands against the lower left thigh, liking how warm and smooth his friend's skin felt.

The giant let out a soft moan, and Jason noticed a bulge forming in those ever-tightening swim trunks. "How does it feel to be so big?" he asked.

"It feels pretty good," was the response. "I'm really... excited, if you know what i mean."

Jason grinned up at him. This was something he had imagined in his most secret, darkest fantasies, but never expected to come true. He thought for a moment. Should he "help along" his giant friend's excitement, or should he wait and see what happened?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jason helps the "excitement"

2. Jason holds off and waits to see what happens next

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Panther has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy/cid/732928-His-best-friend-Jason