*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1585268-Demigod/cid/733518-Danny-visits-his-best-friend
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1585268
The gods had decided to change a teenage boy named Daniel into a demigod.
This choice: Danny visits his best friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Danny visits his best friend

    by: scriptboy
Daniel was so excited about his new god-like powers that he had to tell someone! The first person, who came to his mind, was Tom, his best friend. Tom was tall and skinny and he had jet-black hair. He was a computer geek who loved playing video games and who was happy spending his time messing with his iPod of playing on his laptop. Danny and Tom would often get together and hang out at the mall, the video game arcade, or the miniature golf park. They would wander around bookstores and video stores, or they would spend hours in their favorite pizza store, where they would play all the pinball games in the back of the store, after having consumed several slices of their favorite pizza.

Even though Tom only lived three blocks down the street from Danny, he decided to use his awesome powers and teleport himself to Tom’s house.

“I want to be standing before Tom’s house right now!” Danny said, while standing in his own bedroom.

Instantly Danny vanished from his room and appeared, standing in front of Tom’s house, about a fraction of a second later!

“Whoohoo! I love being able to teleport like that!” Danny cheered, as he walked up to the front door.

He rang the doorbell and patiently waited for the door to open. A tall, skinny boy opened the door. The boy immediately smiled when he saw Danny standing before him.

“Hey, Danny! What a surprise, dude! Come in!” Tom said.

The boys walked in and ran through the hallway into Tom’s bedroom. Tom closed the door and jumped on his bed, while Danny stood before him.

“Dude! The coolest thing happened to me, man! I’m serious!”

“What? Tell me!” Tom said excitedly.

“Well, instead of me telling you…. I just want you to know everything that happened to me since last night!” Danny said out loud.

Tom blinked for a moment, and then stared at Danny with his mouth wide open.

“You… You’re a DEMIGOD? Holy smoke!” Tom gasped. “And you got these cool powers? Wow!”

Tom suddenly knew everything about Danny’s powers.

“You got it! So, I can change anything about you! Anything you want!” Danny grinned.

“Ahh…. Hmm… Let me think about that…” Tom said, as he pondered what to ask.

While Tom thought about what to ask Danny to change about him, Danny stared his best friend in the eyes and did a “scan” of his mind and body. Instantly, he knew EVERYTHING that there was to know about his best friend. Not that he didn’t know a lot about him already, but now he REALLY knew everything from his exact age, his weight, his height, shoe size, his exact time and place of birth, to the day he would die. Danny even knew all of Tom’s thoughts and memories from his entire life… ever!

“Dude… Right now… I know everything about you!” Danny chuckled. “I swear… Absolutely everything!”

“Oh come on… You’re joking!”

“I know that your grandmother calls you ‘Tommyboy’…” Danny laughed.

“Whoa!” Tom gasped.

“I also know that you still sleep in your Spider-Man pajamas…”

“Oh! Come on!” Tom protested.

“And I know that you have a crush on Nicole at school…”

“Oh man, you got me! Don’t tell that to anybody, okay?” Tom pleaded with him. “That’s my deepest, darkest secret!”

“I know everything, dude!” Danny said with a grin. “So, what would you like for me to change?”

Tom finally had his answer…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1585268-Demigod/cid/733518-Danny-visits-his-best-friend