*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/738607-More-people-check-in
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1586877
Unwitting guests check into a strange hotel....
This choice: More people check in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More people check in.

    by: Unknown
Standing at the desk, filling out the required paperwork, was Megan Warner. She stood 5'4" tall. the 32 year-old mother had removed her overcoat and placed it on top of her bag, which laid at her feet. She was dressed in a light blue casual knit top and khaki pants. Her heeled open-toed sandals showed off her pedicure. As she contined to fill out the forms, she reached back to brush the long brown hair from her face. With a final signature, she was finished.

Standing beside her, was a young boy. Her dark-haired son, Billy, was 10 years-old. So as not to overheat, Megan had removed billy's coat when they first arrived at the desk. She had asked him not to run around or to touch things, which he was trying his very best to do. Billy stood by his mother, all 4'10" of him, dressed in a bright red t-shirt and jeans. The laces on his best sneakers had become loose, yet again.

Standing next to the mother and son, was a well dressed man, also filling out paperwork. Megan had overheard him asking about 'hourly' rates. The man would occasionally glance at the woman sitting on the nearby lounge. When she noticed him looking, she would perk up and giggle or blow him a kiss. This went on for some time. The man had completed the forms not long after Megan, and handed them back to the desk clerk.

James Foxx was a 40 year-old salesman. He was 6'3" tall, active, but not athletic. His salt and pepper hair was kept short and neat. Under his overcoat, he wore a beige suit, with a white shirt and dark tie. The top button of his collar was undone and the tie loosened. He had a smooth tone to his voice and bright blue eyes that the women found very attractive, including his wife.

Sitting on the lounge, Gina Little had removed her long, black, leather coat and draped it over the arm of the chair. She was wearing a heather colored business suit with pin-stripes. She had had the skirt shortened just enough to show off her long, tanned legs when she sat, but not so much that it would cause her any trouble. At 5'7", the 23 year-old office assistant was very popular among the other staff members. Particularly the men, although she had been with a few of the better looking women in the office, as well. Although she was extremely intelligent, she preferred to play the role of the ditzy blonde, knowing it was easier to get what she wanted if her prey thought of her as a bimbo willing to sleep with anyone, rather than the brainy, statuesque beauty that she was. With each conquest, she gained more and more insight into the workings of the company, not to mention that each trist gave her leverage over some of the more powerful men that worked there. Everyone wanted to bed the tall blonde with the big tits, but they were nothing more than fodder for Gina. They just didn't know it yet.

"Mrs. Warner, you and your son will be in room 315. The elevator is to the left. If you need any assistance, please pick up the phone and call," handing the key to Megan, the clerk stated.

"Thank you," Megan responded, taking the key, "Come on, Billy. We're going to our room now."

"I'm hungry. Can we get something to eat, Mommy?" Billy asked.

"After we get cleaned up, okay?" Megan answered.

"Okay, Mommy," Billy replied, as he took her hand and the pair made their way to the elevator.

At the reception desk, the clerk had passed off the key to James. "Here you are, Sir. You and your guest will be in room 317. The elevator is to the left, where those people are standing. If you need anything, please pick up the phone on the side table and ring," the clerk said, with a smile.

"Thank you," James replied. "Ready, Honey?" he said, looking towards Gina.

Gina uncrossed her long legs and stood. She turned, bent over to retrieve her purse and coat, making sure to give James a full view of her ass. Once she picked them up, she joined James and they walked over to the elevator where Megan and Billy were just getting into the car.

"I'll hold the door for you, Mister," Billy said, looking up at the tall man.

"Thank you, son. Floor 3 please." James responded.

"Mommy, can I press the button?" Billy asked.

"Yes, you may, Billy," Megan responded to her son, as he pushed the button for that floor.

"Ooh, such a cute and helpful young man,"Gina gushed, as she bent over and rubbed Billy's face, before giving him a peck on the cheek.

The elevator quickly rose to the third floor. When the doors opened, James gave Megan and Billy the right of way. The mother and son exited, making their way down the hall. Gina reached over and took James' hand, leading him out of the elevator and down the hall. Megan opened the door and ushered Billy inside. Moments later, James and Gina entered their room. Both doors closed.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay with Megan and Billy

2. Stay with James and Gina

3. Back in the Lobby

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/738607-More-people-check-in