*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something catches Joseph's eye.
  2. Checking In.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/806688-Something-catches-Josephs-eye
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1586877
Unwitting guests check into a strange hotel....
This choice: Something catches Joseph's eye.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something catches Joseph's eye.

    by: Saracen1187
Glancing up from his comic book for a second, Joseph suddenly caught sight of a boy about the same age as himself, perhaps a year older, but for a moment Joseph thought he had seen a girl. The 11-year old boy had long red hair tied back in a ponytail with a pink scrunchie, and when he turned around, Joseph saw a pair of what were obviously breasts (about a B-Cup) pushing out the boy's shirt. Joseph frowned as he watched the boy heading towards the dining area, then suddenly...a female voice shouted him back. "Thomas, wait up, mom and dad don't want us eating without them" the voice said.

Joseph's head turned and he saw a teenage girl, about 16 years of age, approaching her little brother, except she looked peculiar too. The girl had short spiky hair, brown in color, and unlike other girls her age...Joseph couldn't make out any breasts at all on her chest. "Whatever Chloe!" the girl's brother responded with a sneer, before heading into the dining area alone. His big sister however was having none of his cheek and dragged him back out until their parents arrived.

As Joseph sat watching the pair, his eyes once again shifted to the boy's hair, which was clearly feminine, elegant, and fastened back in a tight ponytail. "That's weird!" Joseph muttered to himself, it was as though the siblings had switched hairstyles and chests.

Joseph looked at his parents, who were talking amongst themselves, with Kristen stood near them, clearly none of them had seen the two siblings. When Joseph again looked at the boy, Thomas, he noticed something else about him that was strange, he had long, manicured fingernails that were painted pink, whereas his teenage sister possessed short, dull looking fingernails.

"Joseph tried going back to his comic but he couldn't take his eyes off of Thomas and Chloe, he continued watching them for several more minutes. Just then....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/806688-Something-catches-Josephs-eye