*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/993395-Mike-and-Michelle-get-frisky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1586877
Unwitting guests check into a strange hotel....
This choice: Mike and Michelle get frisky.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mike and Michelle get frisky.

    by: Unknown
"Hey baby," Mike whispered in Michelle's ear. "Got time for a break?"

Michelle smiled a dazzling white smile, her brilliant teeth framed by her ruby red lipstick. In her seductive French accent, she said, "I always have time for you, ma cherie! But where? We cannot use a guest room when so many guests are due to check in."

Mike smirked and said, "I got it covered. Marcus found a room past the bar that has a bed and you don't need a key to get in. I think we're supposed to use it if we need to nap during our break, but I've got something better in mind."

Michelle giggled and said, "Oh, you are so naughty!"

He took her petite manicured hand in his and led her towards the bar, her stilettos clicking rhythmically as she walked. They approached Roger, the handsome, tuxedo-clad piano player, and one of many male employees who were clearly jealous Mike had beaten them to this French sex goddess.

"'Allo, Roger!" Michelle said flirtatiously. (*Everything* she said sounded flirtatious, which is why she drove all the men in the place crazy.)

"Oh, hi, Michelle," Roger said hopefully, before glowering at Mike. "Mike."

"'Sup, bro?" Mike asked smugly, knowing he had already won whatever contest Roger had in his head.

Michelle followed Mike through the bar, down a hall and into the mystery break room. Mike checked his watch.

"We don't have much time, babe," he said. "I'm expected back in the kitchen in about 20 minutes."

Michelle pouted. "Then no time for me to dance for you like you like?"

"God, babe, you know how much I love your dancing," Mike said, admiring her long and spectacular legs, which in those heels brought her almost up to his own 6'1" height. "Maybe just a little?"

Michelle blew him a kiss and began dancing rhythmically, her hips gyrating. She bent at the waist and Mike got a view of her gorgeous, milky-white breasts, pushed together by the lacy bustier he knew she wore underneath the skimpy maid's costume.

"How the fuck did I get so lucky?" he thought for the thousandth time.

Down in his lab, Dr. Moriarty watched the dance. He had suspected these two had started an affair, and their budding relationship - as well as their obvious physical beauty - made them obvious candidates for his first experiment in the new hotel. On the other hand, perhaps he might throw a soap opera-style wrinkle into the great love affair by doing something with Michelle and Roger instead.

As he thought, his attention was briefly captured by action on another monitor, where he saw four college kids - what looked to be a football player, a musician, a perky cheerleader and a trashier slut - checking in with Chloe at the front desk.

Did he want to start off with staff, or with these lucky guests?

You have the following choices:

1. He chooses Mike and Michelle

2. He chooses Michelle and Roger

3. He chooses the college kids

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/993395-Mike-and-Michelle-get-frisky