*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The first guests arrive.
  2. A new beginning.
  3. Checking In.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/993585-The-first-guests-arrive
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1586877
Unwitting guests check into a strange hotel....
This choice: The first guests arrive.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The first guests arrive.

    by: Adeptus Astartes
The first guests to arrive at Dr Moriarty's hotel hadn't planned on being there at all. A foursome of tourists from England, three women and a man were there because their rental car was almost out of gas. The driver of the car, 29-year old Elizabeth (or Liz as she preferred to be called) had spotted the hotel while driving some distance away, and had pointed it out to her friends, Natalie, Carly and Steven.

"Looks like a nice place!" Natalie remarked, as she stepped from the car. This was the 27-year old brunette's first time in the States, and she was really enjoying herself. It made a change from" dismal old England". Her slender, 5' 6" body was dressed in a tight pink t-shirt (which emphasized her pert, B-Cup breasts), a black skirt and her favorite shoes (a pair of black leather, round toe pumps with 3-inch chunky heels). Not normally one for wearing jewelry, the only pieces she had on were her engagement ring and a small gold chain around her neck.

"Looks brand new to me!" Steven mumbled, as he studied the outward facade of the hotel. Steven, 34, the oldest and without doubt the least social of the group, had been reluctant to come on vacation, but his friends Liz and Carly had persuaded him, in an effort to get him to "open out" more". His 6' 0" tall relatively skinny frame was hidden by a casual, blue collar shirt, a pair of black trousers (pants) and a pair of black suede hiking boots (due to his dislike of formal shoes). He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and ran his hands over his short brown hair as he followed Natalie towards the building.

"Oh right, leave us to carry all the bloody stuff!" Carly, 31, whined after her two friends, as she struggled to unload their four bags from the car. Carly, the shortest of the group at just 5' 2", was nonetheless the loudest and bubbliest. Her unique, shortish blonde hairstyle and silver loop earrings told anyone who saw her that she was a party girl. Also engaged to be married, this was Carly's third time in the States, having visted Las Vegas twice before. Attired in a fetching (and short) red dress, and with black patent stiletto pumps on her dainty, pedicured feet, Carly grabbed the straps on two of the bags and 'dragged' them to the entrance of the hotel, her metallic-tipped heels clicking rhythmically on the ground.

And finally, 5' 4" tall Liz, 31, was the most responsible one of the group. Her long, mostly blonde hair had streaks of light brown in it, and she liked to keep it fastened up in a ponytail, unless it was a special occasion. Married for the last 6 years to an older man, Liz was thoroughly enjoying her break from her job back home. She was quite protective of Steven, who preferred to confide only in her about certain things. Liz wasn't the most feminine of women, particularly regarding fashion, she hated wearing skirts and dresses, and her nails weren't manicured, unlike Carly's. Today she was wearing a black tank top, a pair of denim low-rise jeans and a pair of brown leather ankle boots with 3-inch chunky heels. The crop top, which was stretched tight over her large breasts, left everyone with a wonderful view of her pierced naval and of the large tattoo of two dolphins on her lower back. "Wait up you lot!" Liz shouted, as she took hold of the other two bags and carried them into the hotel lobby

"Always bringing up the rear Lizzy?" Steven joked, as he doubled back to help her.

Liz responded to the comment by sticking her tongue out, exposing her white tongue bar.

Carly looked back and frowned at Steven, before shaking her head. "I notice you help her and not me. I hate favoritism!" she spat, before continuing on into the hotel, where Natalie was already looking around.

Once in the hotel, the foursome...

You have the following choices:

1. ...went to the front desk.

2. ...had a look around.

3. ...were followed by more guests.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adeptus Astartes (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586877-The-Moriarty-Arms/cid/993585-The-first-guests-arrive