*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Claire Redfield
  2. Resident Evil Girls
  3. Appetizers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587235-Vore-Girls-Get-Eaten/cid/773374-Claire-Redfield
by Rathe
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1587235
Let's not pretend that this story is any more than what it really is.
This choice: Claire Redfield  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Claire Redfield

    by: Unknown
"The last reports inform us that Umbrella had created a new brand of hunters in their instalations of Oceania. We have located these instalations. You must go there and destroy them. We have provided you with the necessary equipment and info. The informs of the folder will tell you everything you need to know about this mission"

-Roger- Claire said. The helicopter was approaching to the island. Claire looked at the folder. At the cover there were written the details of the mission: Equipment; Partners; The new brand of Hunters; About the stealth device.

She knew the equipment that she had. A handgun, some herbs, and the bomb for detonate the instalations. And about her partners, she knew that two more agents were going to be in there with her. But she didn't knew nothing about the new hunters or the "stealth device".

Should she looked at it?

You have the following choices:

1. Look about the sealth device

*Noteb*
2. Know about the new brand of hunters

*Noteb*
3. Whatever, you'll know it later...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Rathe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587235-Vore-Girls-Get-Eaten/cid/773374-Claire-Redfield