*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vegeta
  2. Who Fattens Up?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588292-DragonBall-Z-Saiyan-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1547903-Vegeta
by 24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1588292
Inthis interactive make any male saiyan from the series gain weight to your hearts content
This choice: Vegeta  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Vegeta

    by: Unknown
Fed up at being defeated by goku countless times the poor proud sayjin prince just ate himself into a depression. " (munch munch) I don't care anymore uuuurrp mmmm I hate (munch mmm munch) mmm that's good...I hate you kackarot...I don't understaaaaaand I'm the prince of all sayjiiiiins." the plump prince whined. After eating so much, vageta had gotten curvy and thick. Warring his blue spandex training suit, vageta had a curvy voluptuous body for a guy.

All the food he was eating was going to his thighs, hips, booty and belly, he is pear shaped having wide juicy hips, thick thigh, a wonderful fat ass and a great bouncy pot belly that jiggled a lot. Because of his new found meat he developed a nasty flirtatiuos walk that makes his rather large bubble butt jiggle and bounce back and fourth. He didn't realize it of course. Bulma left him because he looked and act like a whiny bitchy woman. He hadn't noticed that either. All he did was walk through the house stuffing his big mouth with some kind of food feeling sorry for himself.

One day, yamcha comes over claiming to borrow some milk but really he liked to mess with vageta now that he is in a weak and fragile state. " vagetaaaaa are you here?" yamcha calls out. " go away." vageta yells. " I just wants some milk. " then vageta comes storming ot of his room warring nuthing
but a very small and tight baby blue shirt that shows off his bubble gut and some skin tight bicycle shorts that wedges up his juicy fat booty. His body jiggling in all the right places. He opens the door. " what do you want." vageta says with stern but with not the usual bass in his voice like normal. As he stood there with his hand on his juicy fat hip. His fingers pressing in his meat making indinchens. A curl of hair drops in his face making him look kinda adorable and cute. Yamcha just stood there looking at how fine vageta is. He was speechless. " well." vageta said. Yamcha thinking to himself " wow vageta looks like a hot chick...and there is almost no power level from him....he is so fine what am I saying!?" " WELL" vageta said. Oh I just wants some milk vageta" " come in then." yamcha comes....

You have the following choices:

1. And has his way with vageta

*Noteb*
2. Gets the milk and leaves

*Noteb*
3. He massages vageta's shoulders for him

*Noteb*
4. He feeds vageta

*Noteb*
5. Vegeta feeds him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1588292-DragonBall-Z-Saiyan-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1547903-Vegeta