*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story line B by. Jack999
  2. I'm Sorry for your Loss
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589349-Filling-Her-Shoes/cid/767804-Story-line-B-by-Jack999
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1589349
When your girlfriend passes away in a car accident, you turn into her.
This choice: Jack999 Version  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Story line B by. Jack999

    by: Wanderer0426
On the way to her father’s home, you get a strange feeling in your chest, but you ignored it and continued driving. When you arrive you’re greeted by the father, and are shown to the bedroom where you’ll be stay for the rest of the week. You put your stuff down and head to the living room.

Her father hadn’t been the same since the accident, but he seemed a little better while talking to you.

You continue talking and watch TV until around eleven o’clock that night, when he passes out on the couch and you decide to go to bed.

That night, you toss and turn in your sleep, but thinking nothing of it you sleep through the night.

The next morning

You have the following choices:

1. Something Feels Different

2. Nothing is Different

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wanderer0426 (UN: wanderer0426 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589349-Filling-Her-Shoes/cid/767804-Story-line-B-by-Jack999