*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/757892-Hey-watch-where-youre-going
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589572
Welcome to a place where everyone is a silly clown, and you might just be joining them!
This choice: You see another clown  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hey, watch where you're going!

    by: Unknown
You start hearing a squeaky sound. Very small and distant at first, but it grows louder and louder. As it does, you turn and turn a little frantically trying to find the source of it, it's a bit of a scary feeling in such a vast and empty field not knowing where a sound could be coming from. And just when it grew it's nearest you, you hear somebody humming a song. And then finally you are bumped off your feet by a humongous singing creature.

" ♪ Everybody Wang Chung tonight! ♫" - it sang.

As you get back up, you take a look at what hit you. It was a clown. A huge clown. And it was jogging. He had silly looking red sneakers and dark blue fluffy headphones with an antenna sticking out and huge red boxing gloves for the occasion. His suit was light blue and he wore a snowcap of the same color covering his bald head. And just as he was going to continue to be on his way, he suddenly stops and takes the headphones off. It was as if he had realized he had hit you, and he turns around slowly to see. He had a shocked look on his face his fat red nose couldn't hide and ran back at you to see if you were alright. This all included frantic squeaking from his sneakers and you taking a look at a gray drawing of 1-ton weigh covering the front of his suit, but this one said '24/7 Tons'.

"Oh boy! Oh boy! Are you alright?!" - the clown asked panicking in a goofy voice.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine." - you answer.
"I didn't hurt you did I?! Oh boy! I'm so so so so so sorry! I didn't see you there! I didn't see you there!" - he kept saying.
"I'm fine, really. I didn't see you either. It was an accident and you didn't hurt me. Um look, where am I? What is this place?" - you try to change the subject.
"Oh boy! Oh boy! How did you get here??" - asked the clown.
"The Joke Shop. One minute I'm in my neighborhood and I notice this place and went in. Next minute, I'm here." - you answer, hoping it gives the clown an idea of what's happening.
"Joke Shop!? Oooooh boy, not good! You shouldnt've gone in! Now you're gonna have a hard time getting back home if you came through the Joke Shop!" - the clown replied.
"Why? What is this place? Where am I?" - you keep on asking.
"Clown World!" - was the ever obvious answer.
"Clown World?" - you say in return - "Well, how do I get out?"
"Not if you stay here in this field!" - tells you the clown - "Look, I was just going to see some buddies of mine, I think they might be able to help you out! They might know more than I do at least, I don't know much about leaving this place since I sort of belong here. Come with me, I'll let you meet them!" - he then invited you.
"Okay, that's cool..." - you agree and then finally ask - "What's your name?"
"24/7 Tons!" - the clown introduces himself happily smiling - "Or at least that's what everyone and everything calls me, so I figure that might be it! Nice to meet you!"

You smile back and you nod, replying back with your name. And you are both on you're way out if this field. You're in Clown World and you've just made a friend.

A new adventure begins!

Where will it go next??

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Into a lively town!

*Noteb*
2. Into one weird forest!

3. Oh no! A bad clown!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589572-Clown-World/cid/757892-Hey-watch-where-youre-going