*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591235-Belly-Busters/cid/1249118-John-a-bit-turned-off-by-Hanks-pushiness-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1591235
Need a quality meal? Then come to Belly Busters for the food, and those that enjoy it!
This choice: John a bit turned off by Hank's pushiness; He wants to leave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

John a bit turned off by Hank's pushiness; ...

    by: robeahug
Feeling John’s hands on his gut, Hank was mesmerized by the actions of the little man. He was so focused on the gentle touch that he didn’t hear a word that John said. His concentration was broken when Hank felt the tender poking that John’s did against his belly. He bent his head down to look at the man he felt so smitten for. As he met the kind glaze that John’s eyes gave off, Hank felt that nothing would be able to break complete attention that he had for the man.

In a surprisingly low voice, John uttered softly, “I think that it would be great to work at a place like this, especially if it means that I’ll be able to see you more often.”
A deep fluttering took place in Hank’s heart once he heard John’s words. In an effort to calm down the rising feelings inside him, Hank started to say nonchalantly, “Just come by tomorrow, and a job will be ready for you.”

“That’s great. I can’t wait,” John said as he sat up and started to walk away. As he moved past Hank, John’s hefty bum brushed against the giant sized man’s left, wide thigh. Unable to contain his feelings any longer, Hank quickly turned around as he wrapped his arms around John and gave him the most passionate kiss he could muster. After some of the best couple seconds of his life, Hank broke away and stared into John’s eyes as he waited for a response.

Instead of being reciprocated enthusiasm, as he expected, Hank received a cold, silent look from the man who captured his eyes. “Hmmm” muttered John as he broke away from Hank’s hold of him. “I guess you must’ve thought that I’m much quicker than I’m actually am. Sorry that you have that impression of me. I’m gonna leave now.”

As Hank tried to stutter out an answer, John cut him off as he continued, “But I will be back to see you tomorrow for the job. Good-bye”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 robeahug (UN: robeahug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robeahug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591235-Belly-Busters/cid/1249118-John-a-bit-turned-off-by-Hanks-pushiness-