*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591235-Belly-Busters/cid/1244755-Hank-who-looks-even-better-in-this-light-and-u
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1591235
Need a quality meal? Then come to Belly Busters for the food, and those that enjoy it!
This choice: Hank, who looks even better in this light and up close.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hank, who looks even better in this light and u...

    by: robeahug
Hank stared down at the smaller man that lay unconscious before him. Eyeing him carefully, Hank thought to himself, “Hmm… Even if he’s a little scrawny, the little guy’s kinda cute. I wonder what he would look like if he put some weight on these bones”.

With his eyes gazing over the smaller man’s body, Hank noticed that the tiny guy’s stomach was peeking out from his sweater. He moved his hand to pull down the clothing. As he did this, Hank noticed how much bigger his hand was compared to the little man’s body. As a 350 pound guy who stood at 6’5, Hank was used to towering over the customers at Belly Buster, but compared to some of his co-workers, he was on the smaller side. Up close and personal to this little man’s stature, Hank felt a funny feeling rise up inside him. He had always like guys that were big like him, but there was something interesting to be compared as a giant to another guy. Hank’s dominant side was starting to come out as he thought what he would do to this hot piece of man once he got him to his home.

As quick as those thoughts were to appear, they left even quicker once Hank saw the smaller man’s eyes flutter. He crotched low enough that both their faces were inches away. Once the smaller man’s eyes were open, Hank gently asked, “You ok, little man?”

The smaller guy answered, “Yeah”, which he followed with a wide, bright smile. Seeing this, Hank felt passionate feelings for the man burn intensely inside his chest. That one smile made Hank feel as if he was a thousand feet tall and could take on any person in battle and win. Completely smitten with the man, Hank knew that he needed to keep him close by at all times.

“I’m sorry about the incident earlier,” Hank nervously started to say. “I know that your meal was interrupted because of me, so why I don’t I get you a voucher to eat here for free for a couple months”.

Seeing the smaller man’s deep brown eyes staring at him intently, Hank felt his confidence growing. He stood up to his full height of 6’5 as he continued, “If you need a job, I could hook up with one here. The boss and I are pretty close, so it could be arranged pretty quickly. Or, I could take you out to make up for tonight”.

Hank felt confident that the little man was going to choose one of the options that he presented. He put his hands on his wrist as he waited for an answer. Looking down at the man, he noticed that his gut covered over half his body. He compared the size of his monster tank to the little man as he waited patiently in silence.

With all the positive feelings surging in his body, Hank couldn’t handle waiting for the little man to answer. He proceeded to nudge to the little man with the underside of this belly as he inquired, “So, what’s it gonna be… Sorry, but what’s name again?”

The little man pushed the belly away as he sat up to say, “The name’s John, and I would ….”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 robeahug (UN: robeahug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robeahug has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591235-Belly-Busters/cid/1244755-Hank-who-looks-even-better-in-this-light-and-u