*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591357-The-Entity/cid/744537-The-Beginning
by Wokka
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1591357
An omnipotent entity toys with the fabric of reality.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Wokka
I looked up at the purple sky, and if I currently had a mouth I would have smiled. People were walking around as if the sky had always been purple. Of course, to them it had. None of them would have suspected that it was my doing. I had simply willed it this way. I liked the way it went with the blue leaves on the trees.

But before long I found that to be a bit boring, and decided to restore the world to its "default" setting. Of course, when you have powers like mine, there is no real "default". You see, I am an Entity. At least, that's what I'll call myself for now. I've been around since the beginning, with the universe as my sandbox. I've been all over, but there are few inhabitants in this universe that are quite like humans. They've developed quite an interesting society, with everyone having a unique role, or so they think.

Sure, playing with the sky and the trees is fun, but I decided to have a little fun with the people here. Even though I exist in the ether, I decided it might be interesting if I took on one of their forms, for some direct interaction. So, I started to form myself a body. But what kind of person should I become?

You have the following choices:

1. A 17 year old high school boy.

2. A 22 year old male college student.

3. A middle aged man.

4. A five year old girl.

5. Someone Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wokka (UN: enniowatson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wokka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591357-The-Entity/cid/744537-The-Beginning