*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/746120-Rebbecca-continues-to-swell-up-slowly-but-star
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1591729
Add, get 500+ points if the chapter is well written!
This choice: Rebbecca continues to swell up slowly, but starts getting taller too.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rebbecca continues to swell up slowly, but star...

    by: apoo
Rebbecca, shy and inexperienced, continued to remain single. She had guys attention, but never realized it. Most guys thought she was a cold prude, and didn't bother approaching her much. This continued, and Rebbecca continued eating away her loneliness. She continued putting on weight, but odd things were happening.

Rebbecca's only real friend was Sandy. And even she only saw her at work. Sandy was a wife and mother of 2 children, both the same age as Rebbecca's, which only made her life slightly more depressing. "Hi Rebbecca." Sandy said, as she came into work. "You look great today." Sandy said.

Rebbecca shrugged. Her clothes were so tight on her, she could barely talk. She finally had enough money to go buy a whole new set of clothes to fit her swelling body, or more specifically, her breasts, which seem to have a mind of their own. "Hi Sandy, thank you." Rebbecca said.

"When's the last time you went out, Rebbecca? You could really do yourself justice by going out sometime. Maybe to a movie at least."

Rebbecca shook her head. Sandy was always trying to help her get her social life back. "I don't know...maybe..." This conversation always went the same, and Sandy knew maybe meant no.

"Come on, I miss when you use to want to have fun. I can't believe you let your ex ruin you." Rebbecca didn't respond, and just looked down.

Sandy just looked away. She tried to give Rebbecca all these prep talks, but she never listened. Rebbecca use to be such a strong women until she lost her kids. "Okay...see you for lunch, then." Sandy said, and walked away.

Rebbecca looked down, and sighed. Bad move. Her deep sigh caused a button to fly off her suit jacket, and fly across the room, exposing a huge chunk of breast flesh, covered barely by her undershirt. She shook her head, the rest of the day, stares went straight down.

Rebbecca quickly went to a store, and began trying on clothes. She was shocked by how much bigger she had gotten, and still, none of it went to her stomach. She was even shocked to find out that her normal inseam size was too short. Had she gotten taller?

As the weeks passed, Rebbecca continued growing. She began to notice her breasts continued to swell, and her curves became more amplified and exaggerated, seeming to reach a point that she once thought was impossible on women. She slowly got taller too, but wasn't able to confirm this yet. She did realize, though, that when she stopped eating away her loneliness, her breasts, ass, and height growth seemed to stop.

But she couldn't take it. It had become her only comfort, and she kept swelling in all directions. Her breasts ballooned outward, defying gravity. She graduated from a J cup bra to a K. At this point, she couldn't measure by cup size. She had her bras custom made. When she was a 38J, that meant her ribs measured 38 around, and her breasts measured 48 inches around. Now, over the last month and a half, she still measured 38 around her ribs, but a massive 50 inches around. Her waist measured an insanely petite 34 inches (petite when compared to her breasts and hips). Over the month and half, she hadn't gained any size to her waist. Her hips grew from 44 inches to 48, as her butt swelled ever outward, forming almost a shelf under her lower back. When she got her height measured, she was shocked to hear that she grew from 5'10" to almost 6' feet tall.

And still, she couldn't start dieting. She didn't like how big she was becoming, but couldn't help herself...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 apoo (UN: apoo33333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/746120-Rebbecca-continues-to-swell-up-slowly-but-star