*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1592405-The-Growth/cid/1405668-You-want-to-start-light-just--a-burger-and-shake
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1592405
This is the story on how the world was taken over by aliens.
This choice: You want to start light; just a burger and shake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You want to start light; just a burger and shake

    by: BB42
Vince decides to start light, so he orders a burger and a shake, "I want a cheeseburger and a shake please" Vince said, "What kind of shake you want sir?" the cashier asked "Hmmmm.....just vanilla for now" Vince says as the cashier rings up the order and later brings the tray with a cheeseburger and vanilla shake "Heres your order" "Thanks" Vince then sits down at a seat near the exit and takes a small bite out of his cheeseburger, "Mmmmmm....delicious" Vince said quietly as he picks up the greasy cheeseburger and devours it in several large bites, taking a moment to lick the grease of his fingers afterwards.

Vince then starts on his Vanilla shake, He pops the top part straw in his mouth and begins to slurp up the shake, Vince surprised by how cold it was, but quickly adjusted to the temperature and started sighing happily, slurping down the Shake with glee.

Eventually Vince was finished eating and stood up before noticing he felt a bit bloated and he looked down to see..........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. His was still Skinny.

*Noteb*
2. His belly was sticking out.

*Noteb*
3. He had gotten Chubby

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BB42 (UN: br0kendestiny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1592405-The-Growth/cid/1405668-You-want-to-start-light-just--a-burger-and-shake