*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Flab is Fab in Hollywood
  2. A little history..
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1592405-The-Growth/cid/759968-Flab-is-Fab-in-Hollywood
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1592405
This is the story on how the world was taken over by aliens.
This choice: Fat has becoming sexy in Hollywood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Flab is Fab in Hollywood

    by: Renard
"...look, Champ, I'm tellin' ya, it's what your fans want. We can't get gigs anymore unless yer sportin' a beer belly." Jones, an agent, explained to his client, the renowned movie actor, Vince Le Grande-Mangeur. He was an athletically built, six foot three, blond hair, blue-eyed icon of all we admire; but, in the story world, that image of the strapping, fit man was fading fast, as they were becoming so rare. Even Vince's agent, Jones, was no lightweight; a heavy butterball belly was well defined beneath his sport coat. The average weight for men had crept up to 250 pounds, women, 210. Needless to say, with his out-of-fashion rock hard body of 190 pounds, Vince had some catching up to do.

"Hm...s'pose yer right, Jones." Vince muttered. He was actually quite relieved; the workout regimen was getting boring, anyways. And why work that much if it's not what your fans want, anyways?

Jones grinned, "A'ight! Now maybe you'll join the rest of the cast for Brunch, lunch, dinner, supper, AND late-night snacks at the Commisary, eh?" Jones chuckled at his own joke; it was lost on Vince. Vince, by society's standards, was of normal intellect; an IQ of 95. Jones, thankfully, was one of the smart ones, with an IQ of 120.

"Now, Champ, what should we start with? No more workout; as they say, flab is fab. You feelin' like Mexican, Chinese, or that crazy McDonald's the whole town keeps yappin' about?"

Vince stroked his chin, "The McD place." He answered. Jones gave the star his allowance (Jones had been put in charge of Vince's finances) and the star was off!

=You now begin as Vince=

You enter the McDonald's on the rare occasion that it's not busy: that short period between the brunch and lunch rushes. You, and the huge, 500 pound cashier are the only ones seen; besides the plus sized kitchen staff behind the counter. As you approach, the cashier monotonously greets you,

"Hello, sir or madam." He drones... Vince suspected he wasn't the smartest one of the bunch. "Welcome to McDonald's, can we interest you in our gut-buster special? 'smile at customer'" the cashier gives a pitiful attempt at a grin; he obviously hates his job.

You are ready to order...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Renard (UN: anthroauthor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
et_smash has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1592405-The-Growth/cid/759968-Flab-is-Fab-in-Hollywood