*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You Turn into a Little Girl
  2. Morning Sunshine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/886864-You-Turn-into-a-Little-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1593091
You’re stuck in a woman’s body, and at the mercy of every woman you’ve ever been with.
This choice: You Turn into a Little Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You Turn into a Little Girl

    by: Unknown
Your body starts twitching. Your head feels light and dizzy. You fall to your knees in front of the door. The door knob seems so high up. You turn around to face Tina. But, you trip over your now overgrown clothes and fall to the floor.

"Oh, you're so cute" Tina screeches. You push yourself up with your hands, which you noticed, were now petite. "What happened" you squeak out. You cover your mouth will with your little hands. Tina laughs and smiles. She walks over and squats down in front of you. She pinches your cheeks, but you jerk away. "Aww" she smiles even bigger.

"You're a little five-year-old girl now honey" she says, standing back up. She looks like a behemoth to you now. "Yep. I figured to teach you a lesson, I'd have to start from the beginning. Well, not the very beginning." You finally absorb the situation for what it's worth. "Oh, but don't worry, it will be normal in about twenty years" she snickers.

"But first, you need the right clothes." She snaps her fingers and changes you into a cute little denim dress. She can barely contain her excitement at this point in time. She even gets a tiny mirror to show your reflection. You see small whips of bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes. "So...what happens now" you ask fearfully.

You have the following choices:

1. "It's time for Kindergarten, sweetie!"

2. She takes you to the park.

3. Your Choice

*Noteb*
4. Your Choice

*Noteb*
5. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1593091-A-Mile-in-her-Thong-2/cid/886864-You-Turn-into-a-Little-Girl