*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1067582-Lets-do-the-plan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1595025
Jay get injected with a serum that gives him body possession powers mind control,and more!
This choice: Let's do the plan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Let's do the plan

    by: Dancer
You realized that you just arrived at Jill's place. While Jill just put her car in the garage. You went to Sara's bedroom. He flew through the walls and saw Sara cutting collages with your picture on it *creepy*. You slowly approached Sara and went behind her. Slowly you removed Sara's soul from her body. Weirdly enough Sara didn't noticed a thing. While you were holding Sara you saw a transparent and liveless Sara that was lying in your hand. Suddenly you heard the door closing downstairs and somebody came up the stairs. It was Jill. You waited until Jill went to her room and closed the door. You went through the door still with a ghost Sara lying in your arms. You saw Jill undressing himself. What should Jay do ????

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Enjoy the show

2. Follow the plan

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dancer (UN: okadax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595025-Fun-With-Possession-2/cid/1067582-Lets-do-the-plan