*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Happens now.
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595373-Chriss-Life-Changed/cid/3319299-It-Happens-now
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1595373
About a guy who wakes up in a girls world.
This choice: It Happens now.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It Happens now.

    by: rosenheimer
You go down stars eat your breakfast an you see everything is girly.

You stay down stairs and watch a bit of tv.

The news comes on.

You now notice that every one you have seen is nice to you and even your mom, who normally freaks out that you just start a new day with watching TV is more nice and not freaking out like she usually does…

You head up stairs into the bathroom in there you see all girls stuff.
You pick up your tooth brush you know its yours because it the only one which is not pink.

Then you brush your tooth.
Then you go in your room and you wonder what to wear.
Then you get a shock: All you can see and find in your wardrobe are girls clothes…. You wanted to call for mom or your sisters, some of them must played a prank on you and this explains why they are so nice to you this morning, as you suddenly black out and fall to the ground. Once you come back to your senses you feel strange, different and oh why you suddenly have long hair and oh shit you feel some heavy wight on your chest and now comes the worst your manhood is gone. You have become a girl from one second to the other….
And you see that not only your wardrobe has changed, your complete room now looks not much different to the rooms of your sisters….What, help no, I am a boy…But your body says something different and still in shock you call your mom down stairs.
She comes up and asked “What’s wrong Christine”
Wait Christine, no way… Even your own mom thinks you are and always have been a girl….

You have the following choices:

1. continue

*Noteb*
2. continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrissy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595373-Chriss-Life-Changed/cid/3319299-It-Happens-now