*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lauren
  2. Event commencement
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595554-Individual-Reality-Warper/cid/1231238-Lauren
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1595554
A sister story to Reality Warping
This choice: Lauren  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lauren

    by: PonyGirl
She walked into the kitchen where Lauren was making herself a salad for a snack. She chuckled to herself as she thought, "I always wanted a brother." She selected 'Swap Gender' and pointed it at Lauren as she pushed the button. Things seemed to blur around Lauren, and when it cleared, there was a tall, handsome guy that was now making a huge sandwich!

He looked up, "What are you looking at sis? You know I always like a snack before dinner."

Somehow she knew his name was now Mike. "Nothing bro. Just always amazed at how you can eat so much and still look slim."

He laughed, "Yeah! Glad I am not a girl and stuck eating salads and that kind of junk!"

Rebecca had to leave to room to laugh! This could be fun! She pondered what to do next?

You have the following choices:

1. Help some friends

2. Get some revenge

*Noteb*
3. Exercise a little social justice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PonyGirl (UN: nmelissa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tolchok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1595554-Individual-Reality-Warper/cid/1231238-Lauren